Thursday, April 14, 2011

Things I never would have done before Vienna

Things I actually do now!...

1) Go to a cafe by myself to do homework, sit for hours, and also order in German.
2) Be decisive
3) Use German enough to make people think I'm Austrian
4) Teach a vocal class
5) Sing in public on a public street
6) Plan entire trips
7) Navigate large groups of people through foreign countries where they don't speak any language I'm even remotely familiar with
8) Ask random people for help when I'm lost and/or confused
9) People watch (seriously...some people are weird)
10) cook!
11) Get lost on purpose...and then find my way home again...without mass panic, and without a city map

I'm sure I could make this list a lot longer if I sat here for another few minutes, but the laundry is done and that's important...I need pants tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment