Wednesday, May 11, 2011

First Last's.

Yesterday I had my first last class in Wien...weird.
It was our internship meeting class. The professor's name is Heidi and she's awesome. So enthusiastic, and took us on a field trip to the Alps, brought us traditional Austrian Easter bread, and so much else. We decided to pitch in and buy her flowers and card. So last night after the class we gave her the stuff and she started crying! Apparently no other class had ever done this and it made her so happy. (Our class is only 4 people...go music ed) So it was fun/sad.

Today I had two of my three teaching classes at the Gymnasium (school). I told them about marching bands:). (Did you know they've all seen American Pie? haha) Then I let them ask me anything...so that was pretty interesting. Long story short there were two great classes and I had to say goodbye to all the students, kind of sad.  The second class told me they would come visit me at home so that was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment