Thursday, May 26, 2011

Home!

 I probably should've updated sooner...but I'm home! I got here Saturday!
That is, after staying up the entire night (got some good sunrise pics from the apartment) and barely sleeping on the plane. We left for the airport around 5:30 am, and got there in time for our 11 am flight. It was about 9 hours long and I was so sick of sitting by the end of it. However, I sat by the nicest, cutest old couple who were so nice to me. They were visiting Vienna, so we talked about everything they saw, where I studied, and of course the opera house. It's great to be home, I love being able to see everyone, and my puppy is absolutely adorable:)
So...now what? I guess maybe I'll update this when I feel like it? But who knows how often that will be...ha;)

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment